FFXIII-2 Sunleth Waterscape gameplay.
messing around with gradients and color
i don’t know what to think about it
don’t know if i like it or not
I like it. =D
For some reason it looks like they’re saying something really bad, ahahaha.
Ok right re post of my lightning set…this time without the randon Odin picture and all just her…enjoy
Why I made this blog. =3
i love this woman.
can she just be mine forever
Lightning vs Snow (Ali Hillis vs Troy Baker)
This was too damn funny.
Someone made a video to it! 8D
What do you guys think their saying? ;)
Fang: “Hey Light, let me grab your boob in front of him and see how he reacts.”
- Lightning no longer exists in Serah’s home timeline because of a time paradox that occurred at the end of Final Fantasy XIII. This is why everyone believes she is dead, while Serah is the only one who remembers her as ever being alive.
- Time travel is possible, but the farthest into the past that is accessible is right after the end of XIII due to the aforementioned paradox.
- Hope Estheim as he appears in the trailers revealed at Tokyo Game Show is 24 years old and is a scientist working on alternative energy sources to reduce dependence on the fal’Cie. This sets his trailer appearance 10 years after the end of XIII.
- The official Romanization of Kaias’ name in English is Caius.
- Caius holds some sort of influence over Gran Pulse, Cocoon, and Vahalla (the world in which Lightning lives).
- There is a feature in the battle system called Blood Damage, in which enemies are capable of permanently reducing the max HP of party members.
- There is an option to change the difficulty of the game.
- Like in Final Fantasy XII, the player can now freely switch between party leaders during battle, and should the party member in control get knocked out, the player can choose a different party member to control.
- Unlike in XIII, the full Crystarium will be available from the beginning of the game, whereas in XIII it would be locked at certain points to prevent overleveling.
- Despite being just as large as its predecessor in playable content, the Xbox 360 version of the game will be only on one disc, as opposed to three for XIII. This is because there are less FMV cutscenes and more events rendered in real-time, allowing for more memory condensed onto one disc.
NOW I WON’T GET SO MANY GAME OVERS.
Making awesome Lightning PS3s when I already have a regular one! D8